Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Ultimate Photography - For any person - amateur or professional - who loves photography. From portfolios with high-quality images to tutorials

Forums     Login   Signup

Ultimate Photography

Manager: system1
The Community Forum for DISCUSSION relating to photography DO NOT SPAM! We ask that you respect others by recognizing the difference. If you have a website to promote, JOIN THE RING! That is what it is for. Keep the Forum for discussion ONLY. Due to the high amount of spam, you must be LOGGED INTO your WebRing User ID to post a comment. Sorry, but you can thank the "underdeveloped" photographers for the need for that rule.

Sponsored Links

Welcome to the Ultimate Photography Forum
A forum for Ultimate Photgraphy
  Now that Webring has given us the option to have a forum for the ring, we m

To our Visitors
  Welcome! While you are here, do not forget to click on "View Ring Sites" wh
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Questions about the navigation bar of the web ring - 05/04/2004
Am I right that I am not allowed to change the look of that thing? I am talking of things like changing the black background color to the dark green background color my page is using.

Just an example...

If its true, could someone explain why?

thx

Replied - 05/04/2004
Actually I have one more question:

If I cannot alter the look of the nav bar how can I cancel my request to join a certain ring? I did not find a button so far to do that.

Replied - 06/05/2004
You actually CAN Change the layout of the ring to adapt it to your layout, as long as the navigation works properly afterwards.
- visit the ring in question
- look for "Member Tools"
- click on your site
- click on Get Navigation Code
- scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see: "Members who wish to use the HTML version of this nav bar should go here".
You can than retrieve the HTML-version that you can adapt to your website. Please note that you lose some of the features of the javascript version, - for example if you join several rings you'll have to install a separate code for ech ring.

Laurenz

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy