Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Ultimate Photography - For any person - amateur or professional - who loves photography. From portfolios with high-quality images to tutorials

Forums     Login   Signup

Ultimate Photography

Manager: system1
The Community Forum for DISCUSSION relating to photography DO NOT SPAM! We ask that you respect others by recognizing the difference. If you have a website to promote, JOIN THE RING! That is what it is for. Keep the Forum for discussion ONLY. Due to the high amount of spam, you must be LOGGED INTO your WebRing User ID to post a comment. Sorry, but you can thank the "underdeveloped" photographers for the need for that rule.

Sponsored Links

Welcome to the Ultimate Photography Forum
A forum for Ultimate Photgraphy
  Now that Webring has given us the option to have a forum for the ring, we m

To our Visitors
  Welcome! While you are here, do not forget to click on "View Ring Sites" wh
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Help me please - 06/11/2004
Dear Sirs,
Please, help me.
I apply for you and I hope you are a noble man!
It has happened so that currently I have no means of subsistence. It is difficult for me to find a job because I have poor health and cannot work physically; I have a diseased heart but I do my best to find a job within my strength. To survive and to support my little child and my wife, and also to buy medicines for myself I need money that is why I apply for you because I am sure you are a great man.
“Maybe, you are just a man in this world, but you may be the whole world for somebody”. Please, understand, you are the whole world for me, you are my hope, you are my only chance to survive.
Rendering assistance to indigent people you perform a good, nice, and disinterested act. You really become a great man. Look at such great philanthropists as George Soros, Warren E. Buffett; they endow millions of dollars annually to help indigent people. But you need not endow millions, as the greatness is not in quantity but in that you did not pass over a pleading man; because it is enough just several dollars to save the person and thus to deserve the respect of God and people.
Christ said: “Go and act in the same way”.
Alfred Adler said in his book “Life, What it should mean for you”: “He, who is indifferent to people around, faces the biggest life difficulties and does the biggest harm to other people. Such people are the source of all troubles of mankind”.
But looking at such people as you are, I understand that these words will become history soon; and when all of us learn to care for each other, as the Holy Writ says we shall live in paradise.
I would like to thank you for the help you have rendered to me, be sure you performed a great act. You are just a miracle, thank you, good luck and God save you.

Yours sincerely,
Sergey.

My account in E-gold 1398607

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy