Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Ultimate Photography - For any person - amateur or professional - who loves photography. From portfolios with high-quality images to tutorials

Forums     Login   Signup

Ultimate Photography

Manager: system1
The Community Forum for DISCUSSION relating to photography DO NOT SPAM! We ask that you respect others by recognizing the difference. If you have a website to promote, JOIN THE RING! That is what it is for. Keep the Forum for discussion ONLY. Due to the high amount of spam, you must be LOGGED INTO your WebRing User ID to post a comment. Sorry, but you can thank the "underdeveloped" photographers for the need for that rule.

Sponsored Links

Welcome to the Ultimate Photography Forum
A forum for Ultimate Photgraphy
  Now that Webring has given us the option to have a forum for the ring, we m

To our Visitors
  Welcome! While you are here, do not forget to click on "View Ring Sites" wh
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

advice on choosing a digital camera - 11/18/2004
Hi,
I'm looking to buy a digital camera for a christmas present for my partner. I don't have much to spend (up to about 70/$110) and although he says he doesn't mind how good it is I'd like to get the best I can for him. I've seen a vivicam 3625 (2.1MegaPixels)for 50($80), but it seems to have got a very mixed reaction judging by the web reviews I've read (some excellent, some terrible). Basically anything over 1.3 megapixels that works well would do. Any advice on what to buy would be much appreciated! thanks

Replied - 12/13/2004
you should get a kodak easy share. they are exelent cameras, easy to use and priced awesomely! that and you can get a 3.0 megapixle or greater some times for around $100 or less. and just think of it if you have a 3+ mega pixle then you can get really good 8x10's, anything less you can't get a decent 8x10 off of.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy