Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Ultimate Photography - For any person - amateur or professional - who loves photography. From portfolios with high-quality images to tutorials

Forums     Login   Signup

Ultimate Photography

Manager: system1
The Community Forum for DISCUSSION relating to photography DO NOT SPAM! We ask that you respect others by recognizing the difference. If you have a website to promote, JOIN THE RING! That is what it is for. Keep the Forum for discussion ONLY. Due to the high amount of spam, you must be LOGGED INTO your WebRing User ID to post a comment. Sorry, but you can thank the "underdeveloped" photographers for the need for that rule.

Sponsored Links

Welcome to the Ultimate Photography Forum
A forum for Ultimate Photgraphy
  Now that Webring has given us the option to have a forum for the ring, we m

To our Visitors
  Welcome! While you are here, do not forget to click on "View Ring Sites" wh
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Is it a good idea to have a profecional photo lab in MN? - 12/13/2004
I have a dream, and that is to have a profesional photo lab in rual MN., when i get out of school. My family thinks it's a horrible idea and it'll NEVER work. I talked to a couple of pros. acople of years ago and i remember them saying that they wished that they could have a lab that was closser, so that they didn't have to charge so much, plus they didn't have to worry about there negs. and photos. getting lost. That's when I was thinking of having delivery service advalible also. Please give me you opinions and advice, or if you have any questions please e-mail me at: a.kubesh@mchsi.com Thank you all!

Replied - 01/20/2005
i think that is a great idea. where is it going to be at?

Replied - 01/20/2005
I don't think it is a bad idea, any idea is a good one as long as you follow your dream. Remember being in business for yourself is not a 40 or 60 hour a week job. You must wake up loving what you do and go to bed loving it more. If you can truly do that, then you will be a dream come true. My first suggestion to you would be, study hard in school, your spelling isn't very good and you grammer could use some touching up. Education will be a large percent of your success. I wish I had paid attention to my own advice. I have been a success, but it wasn't easy and education would have helped me allot.

But go for your dream, you will never know if you could have done it if you don't try. The only loosers out there are the ones who set around and call other people loosers. Have you ever know a looser that worked 80 hours a week and enjoyed it? No! Because that person is a winner.

Sorry, I could go on and on about this subject, good luch to you.

Rodger

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy