Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Ultimate Photography - For any person - amateur or professional - who loves photography. From portfolios with high-quality images to tutorials

Forums     Login   Signup

Ultimate Photography

Manager: system1
The Community Forum for DISCUSSION relating to photography DO NOT SPAM! We ask that you respect others by recognizing the difference. If you have a website to promote, JOIN THE RING! That is what it is for. Keep the Forum for discussion ONLY. Due to the high amount of spam, you must be LOGGED INTO your WebRing User ID to post a comment. Sorry, but you can thank the "underdeveloped" photographers for the need for that rule.

Sponsored Links

Welcome to the Ultimate Photography Forum
A forum for Ultimate Photgraphy
  Now that Webring has given us the option to have a forum for the ring, we m

To our Visitors
  Welcome! While you are here, do not forget to click on "View Ring Sites" wh
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

who is a good 'window' and 'close up' photographer? - 04/04/2005
I have beentold to do i project on windows or close ups. who takes good photos that i can get inspiration from? thannks

Replied - 08/16/2005
Hello there I have some extensive skills and expeirence in Photography and in Videograpghy. The work with the camera for is not just a tool but vehicle for protraying excatly the means of what you desire in a two dimensional plan. You have to consider more then the settings of your equipment for what you want to capture and protray in a compostional piece or maybe the piece is just a simple expression but the means to capture it right is always and entirely in eye of the beholder. They skill factor will show in the peice of that beholder. But to rest assure you there are a few of us with both the skill and talent to posses such eyes of details precesion with a mind creativity awareness to the subject and the client, without the premodonna attitude. Freelancing or even working for corporate, I always keep in mind what the client wants and collaborate for that I know that they know what is possible or not, even pointing out or suggesting creative consultating to help out in the constructioning process of the project on hand. Even to go as far to try thier hair ideas or mine to see what if factor. Sometimes you never know that quick spontanious last shot could be the winner, but remembering that the client must leave satisfied and content.
If you have any question's or need my help please feel free to email roland@si-gnac.com
P.S. "I will be gladdly to show some work of mine, if your interested."
Good Luck
Laters,
Roland

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy