Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

Webspace Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
Webspace SupportNeed help with something related to your managing and editing your Webspace? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 6 of 6
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

update my URL - 06/28/2011
I try to correct my URL and very frastreted.
I have to do upload to my directory to do correction of my webpage. jpd files going to htm directory and opposite.
Frastreted memeber,
lrozenson

Replied - 06/28/2011
correcting a URL and uploading files are two different things.
Start with correcting the URL. what URL is incorrect and what are you trying to change it to, and where are you trying to do this (i.e., what webring page are you on when trying to make this change)?

Replied - 06/28/2011
Considering file uploading as a separate issue, what are you trying to upload and to where?

Replied - 06/30/2011
I try to correct my webside. I Have following problems, that I could not fixed:
1. I have to correct source of my page oldmandream_dr.htm I need to put underscore in "images/jpg/
Walking Girl_dr.jpg suppose to be "images/jpg/Walking_Girl.jpg"
2. missing htm file "Blue_flowers.htm" I have to upload from my computer.
3. the same problem with other htm file "Thailand.htm" missing
4. the same problem with htm file "Chinese_fan.hmt"
all 2, 3 and 4 I have to upload
Thanks,
lrozenson

Replied - 06/30/2011
On the oldmandream, there are two ways:
From your My Account page select the Webapce/CMS tab to open your webspace panel/window
First method: Click on the yellow folder to enter teh CMS widget. find oldmandream in the list that opens and the select it for editing. this opens the HTM file ina TEXT editor (i.e., yous SEE teh HTML). If you are comfortable with this, use it.Seconf method: Do NOT open the CMS widget. Instead scroll down your webspace window until your seel oldmandream and click on the publisher icon NEXT TO the file name (that is, do not click on the file name, click on the icon). This opens a wysiswyg editor. There you can edit via a rich text editor (or click the HTML button to edit the HTML in text mode).

for either option, make your changes and save them

Replied - 06/30/2011
For uploading files your best option is to:
From your My Account area click the webspace/CMS tab and open your webspace control panel/page
Then click teh yellow folder icon to open the CMS widget
click the upload link from that folder to upload your HTM files
if your JPG files are in a subfolder then enter that subfolder before uploading them. If they are i the same top level folder then upload them as you do the HTM files.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy