Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

Webspace Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
Webspace SupportNeed help with something related to your managing and editing your Webspace? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 8 of 8
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Webspace CMS bug in Firefox 19.0 - 02/27/2013
Hullo,

When using the latest version of Firefox (19.0) I cannot get the folder icon in the "Webspace CMS" page to work. In other words, clicking on the icon does not open the webspace folder and so I cannot upload content etc.

The Webspace CMS page works fine in I.E 10.0.2, so I assume it is a bug affecting just the latest version of firefox. The page seemed to work OK with the previous version of Firefox.

Replied - 02/27/2013
We'll get a machine with 19 and have a look see. Thank you for the heads up. hopefully we can come up with a workaround. On the other hand, firefox seems to update quickly :)

Replied - 03/05/2013
Firefox does appear broken.

Replied - 05/18/2013
Folder icon still not working in Firefox.

Replied - 05/18/2013
yes. We're eagerly awaiting the next release of FF. Until then, other browsers work well.

Replied - 05/31/2013
This is really getting annoying. I haven't hardly worked on my website in months. I already paid for the short URL, so I don't want to give up on it yet. I've never had a problem with Firefox for all the years I've had this site, and I don't have any other browser. Do you know what the problem is? Are you confident it is something that will be fixed, or is this going to be ongoing? Please let us know if Webspace no longer supports Firefox compatibility and I will stop expecting it to work.

Replied - 05/31/2013
Yes, the problem is that firefox is broken. Use another browser. All other browsers work.

Firefox used to work, we changed nothing, other browsers evolve and update without problem. Firefox did not. It's had this problem in the past as well.

Replied - 06/03/2013
Thank you for clarifying! The previous responses made me think it would eventually work with Firefox. Now that I know you do not support Firefox/Firefox does not support your system, and there is no plan to make it work, I'll stop checking. That's all I wanted to know!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy